Dear Ready Set Connect families:
Out of an abundance of precaution, effective immediately Ready Set Connect is implementing the following protocols as part of our illness prevention plan:
- Ready Set Connect will no longer accept visitors from the public
- Only direct family members and guardians of our students will be allowed access to the centers, provided they are not exhibiting symptoms of illness or have traveled abroad (or been on a cruise) or believe they may have encountered someone ill
- Community field trips and outings will be temporarily suspended
- If schools close, we will evaluate on a case-to-case basis to determine the best course of action with regards to our services and keep you informed at all times
- If you have recently traveled internationally please notify Leanne Aiken at 603-224-7630; for the safety of others, Ready Set Connect may temporarily suspend services for your child
We continuously monitor communications from the CDC, Department of Education, Department of Public Health, the New Hampshire Department of Health and Human Resources, and our local health resources, so that we may adapt our responses and action plans in real time.
We understand that these steps will provide inconvenience and we apologize for any disruption they cause. Crotched Mountain School continues to remain vigilant in our germ-fighting efforts with rigorous disinfecting, promoting effective prevention techniques, and ensuring that staff remain home if they are ill.
Thank you for your understanding.